Friday, August 24, 2018

Bout of Books 23 [Days 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


We're in the homestretch now. I'm doing well on my goals and hope to continue on through the weekend (where I normally slack). To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi - started at 58, ended at 89 (31 pages)
Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt - started at 5%, ended at 28% (70 pages)

TOTAL: 488 pages // 1 book finished
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi - started at 89, ended at 166 (x pages)
Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt - started at 28%, ended at 33% (x pages)

TOTAL: 580 pages // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE:  I didn't even get around to doing a reading update yesterday. It was just hectic. I'm currently working on Furthermore and reading Cracked Kingdom in bed at night. I'm pretty proud of reading 488 pages so far this week, which averages out to 97 per day, especially with college going on!
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi - started at 167, ended at 178 (11 pages)
Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt - started at 33%, ended at 39% (18 pages)

TOTAL:  609 pages // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: I don't think I will read too much today, but I am very pleased with how much I've read this week :)
------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 609 pages // 1 book finished

FINAL THOUGHTS: Overall, I feel like I did pretty well this BOB. Even though I only finished 1 book, I think I did better than last time :) I am impressed by this because I'm working on college full-time. I did slack on cheerleading the last half of the week and that is something I will work on next time for sure. I want to set aside time to encourage everyone every single day. Otherwise, I hit all my goals - I finished one book, read every day, and I participated in one chat.



No comments: