Friday, September 7, 2018

August Book Haul

 Check out the books I hauled for the month of August!

It's almost time for me to start my unhaul challenge and so I'm keeping with my format of separating physical books, ebooks, and library books. I have read 2 of the books I hauled here (Leah and Soul Surfer). Trying to keep my haul numbers low until I read some of the stuff I have in my possession!



PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Nightbooks by J.A. White - received in August Owlcrate Jr box
  2. Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart - received in August Owlcrate box
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. I Will Never Leave You by S.M. Thayer - received from Kindle First Reads on Amazon
  2. The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts - purchased for $0.00 on Amazon
  3. Diary of a Player by Brad Paisley, David Wild - purchased for $0.99 on Amazon
  4. The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout - gifted from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli - borrowed audiobook from Scribd
  2. Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton - borrowed audiobook from local library
  3. Lucky in Love by Kasie West - borrowed Kindle ebook from local library
  4. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - borrowed Kindle ebook from local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in August?
Have you read any of my books?


No comments: