Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Books by My Favorite Authors that I Still Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


So it was kind of hard for me to find books from favorite authors because I was like...wait what do I consider a favorite author. Someone who I have read more than one of their books? A debut book that was amazing and I meant to read more of their books? Ugh.

  1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor: This was the first book to come to mind for me because I really really need to finish this series because DoSaB is one of my favorite books of all-time..ever.
  2. Unhinged by A.G. Howard: I need to finish the Splintered trilogy and start Roseblood as well because Splintered really blew me away. I loved it so much. I meant to continue with it as soon as the sequels came out...but then didn't.
  3. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo: This along with the third book and Six of Crows duology. Basically this list is series I need to finish LOL
  4. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Yep, another series to finish. This is the fifth book. I then would like to dive into literally any of her other 8 billion books.
  5. Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova: I read part of her mermaid series and love her writing style so she is a favorite by default. I am so intrigued by the Brooklyn Brujas series.
  6. Glittering Court by Richelle Mead: I just finished Bloodlines and need more Mead. I don't really even know what this is about but it's Mead and it's fantasy, so yes!
  7. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry: I blew through the Pushing the Limits series by McGarry and really want to read this new series.
  8. Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep: I actually have the second book in this series from Netgalley, so I do need to read this soon, but I love Jennifer Estep. Read her young adult Mythos Academy and I adore the Elemental Assassin series so so much, so I know I will love this series too.
  9. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater: I need to finish the Raven Boys cycle and also read The Scorpio Races.
  10. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling: I am scared to read this because I don't think I will like it, but I also want to support the Queen, so.... yep

No comments: