Monday, January 6, 2020

Bout of Books 27 [Days 1-4 Progress]


To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 1 PROGRESS]
The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams - started at 15%, ended at 100% (299 pages)
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills - started at 52%, ended at 60% (25 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  324 pages // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL:  324 pages // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 10AM I'm so ready to start, but I've had a busy morning so far. Gotta do one more errand and then I'll be good to go to just read. I'm really excited about reading The Bromance Book Club. The first little bit I've read last night was hilarious.  9PM I have finished one book and I'm currently chatting on Twitter - I seriously love the Twitter chats.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 2 PROGRESS]
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills - started at 60%, ended at 88% (89 pages)
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - started at 13:53:22, ended at 6:59:14 (6 hr 54 min)


DAILY TOTAL:  89 pages + 6 hr 54 min //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  413 pages + 6 hr 54 min //  1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 8AM I'm starting Crazy Rich Asians while I do my morning computer browsing. Then I may read some more of This Adventure Ends.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 3 PROGRESS]
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills - started at 88%, ended at 100% (38 pages)
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - started at 6:59:14, ended at 3:49:00 (3 hr 10 min)
Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey - started at 0%, ended at 4% (14 pages)


DAILY TOTAL:  52 pages + 3 hr 10 min // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL:  465 pages + 11 hr 4 min //  2 books finished

READING UPDATE: 8AM I tried so hard to finish This Adventure Ends last night but could not stay awake for the life of me. I should be able to finish it within 15 minutes this morning. There's a plumber coming out today, so I'm not sure how much reading will be done while he's here.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 4 PROGRESS]
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - started at 3:49:00, ended at 0:00:00 (3 hr 49 min)
Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey - started at 4%, ended at 12% (28 pages)


DAILY TOTAL: 28 pages + 3 hr 49 min // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL: 493 pages + 11 hr 4 min // 3 books finished

READING UPDATE:  8AM Yesterday was a little bit rough with the plumber being at my house from 10am to 5:30pm, so I didn't listen to as much of the audiobook as I wanted. I also tried to read my Kindle in bed but could not stay awake and ended up giving up on that. Today I would love to finish Crazy Rich Asians, but I'm not going to force myself or anything.



No comments: