Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January TBR & Challenge Update

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

Happy New Year! Happy new decade! I'm excited for a whole new year of reading and I am going to try and simplify my attempts at challenges and tentative TBRs. I am so proud of myself for completing most of my challenges in 2019. I will not be doing any extra challenges held by others, like the Popsugar challenge. Instead, I will be focusing on trying to read the books I have acquired (Netgalley, Owlcrate, Owlcrate Jr) and try and finish some series up. I'm going to try and keep my tentative TBR to two books, so I can mood read a majority of the time.

My Tentative TBR for January:
  • Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
  • Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey



2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 0% 
Goodreads Challenge: 0/50 books - 0% ON SCHEDULE!
Series Challenge: 0/10 series - 0% ON SCHEDULE!
Netgalley Challenge: 0/12 books - 0% ON SCHEDULE!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  ON SCHEDULE!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% ON SCHEDULE!

A final update for my 2019 Reading Challenges
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 100% 
Goodreads Challenge: 85/36 books - 236% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 7/5 series - 140% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 17/12 books - 141% COMPLETED!
Owlcrate Challenge: 6/12 books - 50%  dID NOT FINISH!
Popsugar Challenge: 39/10 books - 390% COMPLETED!
 
What are you planning on reading in January?

No comments: