Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

Another month up, another month of Words & Whimsy reading challenge coming up! The theme is Island of Misfit Toys. I have been having a really good time with it and I've been reading more than normal (although I feel I could read more). I'm trying to find a good routine and I may have figured it out which hopefully means a better reading schedule. Here are the books I hope to read (to get points for my team), the last two are hopeful reads if I finish the rest. As you can see, I'm focusing on trying to read a lot of Netgalley books!

My Tentative TBR for December:

  • Ten Rules to Faking It by Sophie Sullivan (Netgalley)
  • You Have a Match by Emma Lord (Netgalley)
  • Shipped by Angie Hockman (Netgalley)
  • Grace & Fury by Tracy Banghart (Physical) 
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman (Physical)
  • The Toll by Neal Shusterman (Physical)
  • Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai (Library)
  • Lore by Alexandra Bracken (Netgalley)
  • First Comes Like by Alisha Rai (Netgalley)
  • Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory (Library)
  • Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz (Kindle)

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 91% 
Goodreads Challenge: 81/50 books - 162% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 6/10 series - 60% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 15/12 books - 125% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 1/12 books - 8%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 1/6 books - 16% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in December?

No comments: