Monday, December 14, 2020

November Book Haul

November Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul


I finally had a decently minimal haul month. Only 1 physical book, 3 Netgalley books, and 4 library books. I'm hoping to read one of these Netgalley books and possibly the physical book in December. We'll see how that goes though. I've been averaging about 9 books a month recently, so I'm trying my hardest to read books I'm hauling.



PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. Among the Beasts & Briars by Ashley Poston - received in November Owlcrate subscription

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. A Royal Disaster by Jennifer Bonds - gifted an eARC from Netgalley
  2. First Comes Like by Alisha Rai - gifted an eARC from Netgalley
  3. It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey - gifted an eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  3. Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  4. The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory - borrowed audiobook from my local library


What did you buy, borrow, or receive in November?
Have you read any of my books?



No comments: