Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Top Ten Books on My Winter 2020/2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I'm finally making some progress. I used to have quite a few of these in my honorable mentions because I had more than 10 for the list. I really hope to try and add some of these to TBRs for the Words and Whimsy reading challenge that happens every month. At some point in time I have wanted to read each of these really badly, so I have no excuse :)


  1. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab [Appeared on 6 seasonal TBR] - physical copy
  2. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp [Appeared on 5 seasonal TBR] - Kindle copy
  3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer [Appeared on 4 seasonal TBR] - physical copy
  4. Seeker of the Crown by Ruth Lauren [Appeared on 4 seasonal TBR] - Netgalley copy
  5. Girls Made of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan [Appeared on 4 seasonal TBR] - physical copy (Owlcrate)
  6. Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz [Appeared on 4 seasonal TBR] - Kindle copy
  7. Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee [Appeared on 3 seasonal TBR] - Netgalley copy
  8. The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend [Appeared on 4 seasonal TBR] - physical copy (Owlcrate Jr) 
  9. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller [Appeared on 1 seasonal TBR] - physical copy
  10. Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff [Appeared on 1 seasonal TBR] - physical copy

What books are on your seasonal TBR? 

Have you read any of my books?


No comments: