Monday, January 11, 2021

December Book Haul

December Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I swear I do this every month where I go back and forth between a minimal haul and then a little out of control haul. To be fair, I have read all of the 7 library books and that's half of the haul. I purchased one book for myself (The Black Friend - also got approved for an eARC), received 3 books for presents, and then there is my Owlcrate book and the Kindle First book. Really not too bad. The only book that I for sure will be reading in January is The Black Friend. I wanted to fit it in for December but didn't, but it's a high priority read.



PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. The Black Friend: On Being a Better White Person by Frederick Joseph - purchased Hardcover on Amazon for $15.99
  2. Instructions for a Secondhand Heart by Tamsyn Murray - gifted a Hardcover copy for an anniversary present
  3. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong - received in December Owlcrate box
  4. Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust - gifted a Hardcover copy for Christmas
  5. Trixie & Katya's Guide to Modern Womanhood by Trixie Mattel and Katya - gifted a Hardcover copy for Christmas

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. The Marriage Code by Brooke Burroughs - purchased on Amazon for $0.00 (Kindle First)
  2. The Black Friend: On Being a Better White Person by Frederick Joseph - received an eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai - borrowed ebook
  2. The Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory - borrowed audiobook
  3. Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams - borrowed ebook
  4. Fortune & Glory by Janet Evanovich - borrowed audiobook
  5. Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - borrowed audiobook
  6. In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren - borrowed audiobook
  7. Party of Two by Jasmine Guillory - borrowed audiobook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in December?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: