Friday, January 1, 2021

January 2021 TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

Happy New Year! I think we're all ready for a do-over. I'm excited to start another year of reading and see what all I can accomplish. I ended 2020 with 91 books read and 2 DNFs. My Goodreads goal was 50 - which I hit. I finished 9 series, so close to my goal of 10. I read 16 Netgalley books - 4 more than my goal. I only read 1 Owlcrate book and 1 Owlcrate Jr book - something I want to work on in 2021.

For 2021, my goals are about the same: 50 books total, finish 10 series, read 12 Netgalley books, and read 12 Owlcrate books. I'm participating in Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (probably all year - I'm obsessed) and also The Avengers Initiative Reading Challenge (a year long challenge). I have decided to track pages read each day and if I want to read all of these books this month, I have to read 125 pages per day. I think I can do it and I'm excited to really push myself!


My TBR for January:

  • The Toll by Neal Shusterman [Physical]
  • Legendborn by Tracy Deonn [Physical - Owlcrate]
  • Seeker of the Crown [Kindle - Netgalley]
  • This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab [Physical]
  • Wicked Fox by Kat Cho [Kindle]
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer [Kindle]
  • The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black [Physical]
  • Talon by Julie Kagawa [Physical]
  • Ten Rules for Faking It by Sophie Sullivan [Kindle - Netgalley]

2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 0% 
Goodreads Challenge: 0/50 books - 0% ON SCHEDULE!
Series Challenge: 0/10 series - 0% ON SCHEDULE!
Netgalley Challenge: 0/12 books - 0% ON SCHEDULE!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  ON SCHEDULE!

 
What are you planning on reading in January?

No comments: