Friday, January 11, 2019

Bout of Books 24 [Days 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


We're in the homestretch now. I'm doing well on my goals and hope to continue on through the weekend (where I normally slack). To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard - started at page 29, ended at page 34 (5 pages) 
My Plain Jane by The Lady Janies - started at page 13, ended at page 24 (11 pages)

TOTAL: 266 pages + 14 hr 34 min // 2 books finished

READING UPDATE:  I did read a chapter in Goodbye, Perfect while making dinner last night, so I accomplished that goal. I have a doctor appointment this morning and I plan on trying to read My Plain Jane while I'm in the waiting room.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard - started at page 34, ended at page 76 (42 pages) 
My Plain Jane by The Lady Janies - started at page 24, ended at page 75 (51 pages)

TOTAL: 359 pages // 2 books finished

READING UPDATE: My goal for today is to try and read 100 pages total. Yesterday was super busy. Today I don't have plans.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard - started at page 76, ended at page 78 (2 pages) 

TOTAL:  361 pages // 2 books finished

READING UPDATE: I almost hit 100 pages yesterday, just a few pages shy.I would also like to try once again to reach 100 pages. I'm also hoping to do a little cheerleading for the last day and visit some blogs to encourage a strong last day for my fellow BOB-ers!
------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 361 pages // 2 books finished

FINAL THOUGHTS: Although I didn't meet my mini goals for the weekend, I feel like I had a great week. I met all my goals and I'm really proud of myself. What a great way to start the new year :) I hope everyone else had a wonderful week and this started you off on the right foot too!




No comments: