Monday, May 13, 2019

April Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston - preordered hardcover on Amazon for $14.10
  2. Fake It Till You Break It by Jenn P. Nguyen - won paperback ARC on Goodreads 
  3. Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor - purchased hardcover with store credit at local bookstore
  4. The Diviners by Libba Bray - purchased paperback with store credit at local bookstore
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence - received on Amazon First Reads for $0.00
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Reason You're Alive by Matthew Quick - borrowed the audiobook from my local library
  2. The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith - borrowed the audiobook from my local library
  3. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - borrowed the audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in April?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: