Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

In the month of April, I managed to read two 400+ page books and listen to four audio books during the busiest month I've had all school year - both for myself and my big kids. I'm behind a few books on my TBR - three, in fact. So I need to try and catch up if I can before attempting my tentative TBR for May.

My Tentative TBR for May:
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  • There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon [Netgalley]
  • Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee [Netgalley]
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 33% 
Goodreads Challenge: 28/36 books - 77% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 4/5 series - 60% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 6/12 books - 50% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 3/12 books - 25% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 23/10 books - 230% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started April with 60 books. I read 1 book and added 0 book. So May starts out at 59 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.


What are you planning on reading in May?


No comments: