Friday, May 17, 2019

Bout of Books 25 [Days 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett - started at 46%, ended at 52% (25 pages)
Sadie by Courtney Summers - started at 45%, ended at 70% (2 hr)

DAILY TOTAL: 25 pages + 2 hr // 0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL: 131 pages + 9 hr 51 min // 1 book finished
READING UPDATE:  7AM I got a good little bit of reading done yesterday AND got a good bit of reading done for school too. Hoping to keep up with that trend today.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett - started at 52%, ended at 56% (17 pages)
Sadie by Courtney Summers - started at 70%, ended at 100% (2 hr 24 min)
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins - started at 0%, ended at 6% (33 min)

DAILY TOTAL: 17 pages + 2 hr 57 min // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL: 148 pages + 12 hr 48 min // 2 books finished

READING UPDATE: 12PM I think I'm going to be able to finish Sadie today. I would like to make another huge dent in Serious Moonlight - maybe even hit 75% - that would be goals!
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett - started at 56%, ended at 61% (21 pages)
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins - started at 6%, ended at 17% (1 hr 1 min) 

DAILY TOTAL: 21 pages + 1 hr 1 min // 0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL: 169 pages + 13 hr 49 min // 2 books finished

READING UPDATE: 10AM I cannot believe it's the last day of the readathon already. I feel like it's flown by at the same time it's been dragging too. Nick gets home today and it's the series finale of GOT so I don't know how much reading will take place. We will see :)
------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 169 pages + 13 hr 49 min // 2 books finished

FINAL THOUGHTS: Had a very successful reading week and accomplished all the goals I had set for myself. I finished The Wicked King by Holly Black and Sadie by Courtney Summers. I participated in one chat and did a little bit of cheerleading throughout the week. It was a ton of fun. I cannot wait for August!


No comments: