Monday, May 6, 2019

Books I Read in April


I read 6 books in April.

  • Wildcard by Marie Lu (Audio, 10 hr 51 min, 2018, YA Sci Fi, Library) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge, and Popsugar challenge
  • The Reason You're Alive by Matthew Quick (Audio, 5 hr 38 min, 2017, Adult Contemporary, Library) - 2 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Paperback, 418 pages, 2012, YA Fantasy, Purchased) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge, and Popsugar challenge 
  • The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith (Audio, 9 hr 36 min, 2016, YA Contemporary, Library) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge 
  • The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (Audio, 6 hr 42 min, 2014, YA Contemporary, Library) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal 
  • Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (Kindle, 425 pages, 2019, NA Contemporary, Netgalley) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Netgalley challenge
Pages read: 843 + 32 hr 47 min
Pages DNF: 0
Total pages: 843 + 32 hr 47 min


No comments: