Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0: Finish Line


The Goals:
  • Read 300 pages each day.
  • Finish 5 books
  • Participate in at least 3 challenges 
  • Participate in one Twitter chat -
  • Visit bloggers also participating and leave lots of comment love - every day!
  • Beat my last readathon accomplishments: 4 books, 1251 pages
I didn't read 300 pages a day or finish 5 books. I didn't visit as many bloggers as I wanted either. But I did have a good turn out. I read some really long books! I ended up reading 4 books for a total of 1456 pages. That's over 200 pages more than last readathon. You can read my update post: here.

The Books:
Roseannearchy: Dispatches from the Nut FarmPandemonium (Delirium, #2)Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy, #4)Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)

These are the books I read and finished. They were all good books in their own way.

I am pretty happy with the end results of this readathon. Even though I didn't get all my goals, I did better than last readathon. Hopefully next BOB I can do even better.

For all those interested, there is a readathon going on 7Feb - I put the button up on my left sidebar.

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Sounds like you've had a fantastic week! Mine's been rather slower than expected, but I'm reading a classic so I'm not TOTALLY surprised to have a smaller page number at the end, ha! So long as we've all enjoyed the week, then I reckon that counts as a roaring success... :D
Roll on Bout of Books 7.0!

Pragya said...

Well, never mind, but you did well, read some and had lots of fun, right? That's all that matters. :)

Jen said...

Great job -- that's a lot of books. Beautiful Creatures is LONG!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

what did you think of the end of pandemonium?

Alysia said...

Congrats on reading so many books. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is soo cute!