Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July TBR List


June was a super successful month for reading. I don't have any books leftover! I DNF'd a few books though - including Beautiful Chaos and Love The One You're With. I don't have time to be reading books that don't keep me interested. I finally finished book 2 of the A Song of Ice and Fire! FINALLY. I started it in February, but only read a chapter here and there. I hope to keep up the good streak I'm on, so here's the plan :)

It's Day 2 of the Summer Lovin' Readathon, so that will surely help some!

Books from previous months:
  • Override by Heather Anastasiu - done 7/16
  • After the Snow by Crockett
Books for July:
  • Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith - DNF
  • Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich - done 7/4
  • To The Nines by Janet Evanovich - done 7/5
  • Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke- done 7/20
  • Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter [We Heart YA - General BOTM] - done 7/9
  • Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter [We Heart YA - Theme BOTM] - done 7/24
  • Enclave by Ann Aguirre [David Estes Fan Club] - done 7/19
  • Perception by Lee Strauss [NetGalley] - done 7/2
  • Spartan Frost by Jennifer Estep [NetGalley] - done 7/3
  • For the Good of Medicine [NetGalley] - done 7/3

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
A-Z Title Challenge: 20/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Series Challenge: 2/10 completed (ends 12/31)
About Me Challenge: spell out SAPPHIRE and EGYPT (ends 9/30) - 5/8 and 1/5 - updated 7/27
Spell out Random Work: PROWL (ends 7/31) - 5/5 completed - done 7/22
Read 4 books with a mostly red, white, or blue cover (ends 7/31) - 4/4 completed - done 7/8




I am so excited to read this one. It's been on my TBR list for a long time.
Article 5 (Article 5, #1)
done 7/8

Have you read any of these books?
What are you planning on reading this month?


No comments: