Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Lovin' Bingo


This is a super awesome game going on during the week. The object of the game is to black out the board. This will serve as my update post for how close I am getting to doing so!


Lavender row: done
1. Read Perception in full (I finished Unravel Me, but was already 1/3 of the way through when SL started.) - 7/2
2. Challenge: Teaser Tidbits - 7/1
3. My tweet to RATCentral. - 7/1
4. My book rainbow tweet - 7/6
5. What I'm currently reading tweet. - 7/1

Yellow row: done
1. I have my participation/challenge updates in my daily update post: here. - 7/1
2. Proof of my #SL24 Greased Lightning Tweets - fun stuff. - 7/6
3. Authors :) - 7/6
4. Following on Twitter :) - 7/1
5. Reading blog posts in the afternoon before reading some more :) - 7/1

Blue row: done
1. Done and done! (see below - finished the rest of this pint tonight!) - 7/2
2. Posted a picture of one of my kitties! And updated to share another one on Tuesday. - 7/1
3. Free space? - 7/1
4. Fave author tweets #1 and #2 - 7/6
5. Current read picture tweet - 7/6


Orange row: done
1. Visited Reviewing Wonderland for today's challenge & following on Twitter and BlogLovin' - 7/3
2. Visited Love.Life.Read - following on BlogLovin' and Twitter - 7/3
3. Visited Read. Sleep. Repeat - already follow Octavia on Twitter from the last Bout of Books, but followed via BlogLovin' - 7/3
4. Visited Tumbling Books - following on BlogLovin' and Twitter. - 7/3
5. Visiting Oh Chrys! for today's author interview. - 7/1 Following BL & Twitter - 7/3

Green row: done
1. Visited Shelf Addiction for today's challenge & following on Twitter! and BlogLovin' - 7/2
2. Visited Effortlessly Reading - following on BlogLovin' and Twitter. - 7/3
3. Finished For the Good of Medicine early this am. - 7/3
4. Outside!! - 7/6

5. My favorite drink to have while reading: - 7/3
COFFEE!!!

hoo hoo!

No comments: