Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Lovin' Readathon [Daily Updates - Part 2]


My first updates post was getting a little long. I didn't want to do daily posts and clog up my blog, but I definitely needed a new one.

Thursday:
Currently Reading:
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8)Visions of Sugar Plums (Stephanie Plum, #8.5)To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9)
Pages Read: Storm: 14; Hard Eight: 253; Visions: 155; To the Nines: 82 | Total: 504 pages.
Notes: 12AM Starting point for Storm: p.337; starting point for Hard: 21% 2PM Finished Hard Eight, going to read the novel between book 8 and 9 and then start book 9. I'm at 4 books, 1 novella done for this readathon :)


Friday:
Currently Reading:
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9)
Pages Read: Storm: 86; Nines: 307 | Total: 393 pages.
Challenge: Cover Title Scramble from Love.Life.Read



May Titles:
1) hte   h5t   vewa - The 5th Wave
2) eht   scetrsahnen
3) ginwre
4) sujt   neo   skis - Just One Kiss
5) yan   shduesc  lwil   od - Any Duchess Will Do
6) ti   dha   ot   eb    ]uyo - It Had to Be You
7) tols  dan   dfnuo - Lost and Found
8) het   yelbon  gnki -
9) neoc  noup   a   niprec



June Titles:

1) het   nomo   dan  remo- The Moon and More

2) ormts  dna  egies - Siege & Storm

3) rtas    dsceur  - Star Cursed

4) teswe  lsat   ira  

5) het   crenwmeo
6) veorfre   oto   rfa
7) het  miatng   fo  deyrr  uanacvhga 

8) wot  fo  a  dnki  - Two of a Kind

9)  neo   etswe  deri - One Sweet Ride
10) hwta  hte   kedu   sesdeir

11) kifagn   ti  - Faking It



July Titles:
1) fi   het  ohes   tisf   - If the Shoe Fits
2) eth   eegd   fo  vnere - The Edge of Never
3) rfits  gisht   a   veonl   - First Sight: A Novel
4) utre   lvoe  - True Love
5) ehtre   tletil   rdswo  - Three Little Sword
6) eht   gniht  si  velia - The Night is Alive
7) feprcte  gifln
8) scoseh  hte   gronw   ugy   veag   imh  het  gwonr  gefrni - Chose The Wrong Guy, Gave Him The Grown Finger    
9) meoh  ot   kewihsy   kecre




August Titles:

1) lafl   fo   veif  - Fall of Five
2) wrnco    fo    gdminhit - Crown of Midnight
3) hte   desah  fo  het   onom 
4) sero  bahrro   ni  mlobo - Rose in Bloom
5) eht   rohe - The Hero
6) gib   ysk diwengd - Big Sky Wedding
7) yatacasw  veoc  a  ltehrse  yab   venlo - Castaway Cove: A Shelter Bay Novel
8)  siht   rilg   a   veonl  - This Girl: A Novel
9) mtetapinto

Participation: Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On: Book shimmies! Time to share progress. I have read over my page goal for each day and I've finished 5 books, 1 novella: Unravel Me, Perception, For the Good of Medicine, Spartan Frost, Hard Eight, and Visions of Sugar Plums. So I'm just gonna keep on chuggin' - I don't think that I'll be able to do the 24 hour marathon though (got 2 kids and hubs is deployed).

Notes: 12AM Starting point for Storm: p.352; starting point for Nines: 21%



Saturday:
Currently Reading:
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Article 5 (Article 5, #1)
Pages Read: Storm: 49; Article 5: 44  | Total: 93

Notes: 12AM Starting point for Storm: p. 439. Finished To the Nines right at midnight :)


Sunday:
Currently Reading:
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Article 5 (Article 5, #1)
Pages Read: Storm: 99; Article: 140 | Total: 239

Challenge: The Cover Guessing challenge over at Effortlessly Reading - so much fun :)

Participation: We Go Together: It's graduation day :) So my accomplishments (as of midnight with still all of Sunday to read), I've finished 7 books (1 novella, 1 was 96 pages) and read over 1894 pages so far 2133 pages. My goal was 6 books and 1466 pages. I wanted to participate in 3 challenges and 1 Twitter activity - done! Saturday was my only day that I didn't reach my daily page goal of 210 pages. But I'm not disappointed at all. This has easily been my most successful readathon yet. It's precisely what I wish I could do in ALL of them. This time is easier with it being summer - no school for the kids or me - and in the middle of deployment. It's not hard to find time to read after the kids go to bed and I'm all alone LOL. I'm hoping to spend the last day of Summer Lovin' visiting other bloggers :)

Notes: 12AM Starting points - Storm: p.489 and Article: 12%.


hoo hoo!

No comments: