Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 2 Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day #2 is well on its way.

Now unlike yesterday when my husband had the day off, today is back to regular old just me and the kids and I should be able to get a butt ton of reading done. Yesterday I finished Poltergeeks and Shiver, although I'm not counting Poltergeeks as part of my book count, just my page count. Today I'm hoping to work on...
  Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)

9:30 AM
Total pages read: 7
Books read: Linger (currently reading)
Blogs visited today: None so far

Challenge 1: Relocate
Q. What book are you reading, where does it take place, and where is it going to relocate?
A. I'm reading Linger by Maggie Stiefvater which is located in fictional Mercy Falls, Minnesota. I would relocate it to the Equator. Stiefvater was already clear to explain that the more warm the climate, the more hypersensitive the wolves are. But no one knows what would happen to them at the Equator!

Next Day Update for This Day
Total pages read: 73
Books read: Linger (currently reading)

I didn't get around to doing much social stuff yesterday or reading. I had to grocery shop and I went straight from making my list at 1p to shopping at 3p to making dinner at 5 to eating at 6. It was pretty busy for me. Hoping to obliterate a couple books today :)

2 comments:

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I had to pick a new location for Incarnate! It wasn't easy!


Angie

Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) said...

The relocation challenge was tough! Too bad your day was so busy ... I hope you can find more time to socialize and get some reading in! You've picked some great books -- Maggie Stiefvater's books are high on my TBR list! :)