Friday, August 17, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 - Day 5 Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day #5 - only 2 days left :(

So yesterday I was pretty distracted and couldn't concentrate on reading, so I only got thru about 170ish pages. I'm currently using the text-to-speech function on my Kindle, so that I'm multitasking. I need to at least finish Forever and get halfway thru The Scorch Trials - NEED.

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)


10:30 AM
Total pages read: 20
Books read: Forever (currently reading) 
Total blogs visited: none yet

12:15 PM
Total pages read: 20 + 44 = 64
Books read: Forever (currently reading)
Total blogs visited: none yet 

8 PM
Total pages read: 64 + 12 = 78
Books read: Forever (currently reading)
Total blogs visited: 6
I had to take kitty to the vet and make dinner and clean and all that, so now I'm back to reading (: 

11 PM - end of day
Total pages read: 78 + 113 = 191
Books read: Forever and 10 Deadliest Sharks (not counting towards page or book count)
Total blogs visited: 6

2 comments:

Amber said...

ow, you've been diligent about keeping notes of your fay. That's awesome! I have Forever on my TBR (immediately) shelf. I just need to get to it soon. Hope you are enjoying it and good luck tomorrow!

creativedeeds said...

Glad you finished Forever. I loved that series. Just read the Raven Boys and I think it's going to be another wonderful Maggie series.