Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: Day 3 Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day #3 today.

Okay so yesterday I was supposed to read "a butt ton" but that totally failed. So today I really do need to read a butt ton. I'm 1/3 of the way through Linger. I want to finish it and read most of Forever.

  Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)


9 AM
Total pages read: 48
Books read: Linger (currently reading)
Total blogs visited: None yet.

Challenge #1: Word Search [Completed]
Challenge #2: Match the Zombie Covers [Completed]
Both were really fun :)

4:45 PM
Total pages read: 48 + 155 = 203
Books read: Linger (currently reading)
Total blogs visited: 15

Next Day Final Update
Total pages read: 203 + 89 + 20 = 312
Books read: Linger and Forever (currently reading)
Total blogs visited: 15

6 comments:

tara said...

i've been wanting to read these books!

Unknown said...

haha love the kim one!


Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Cayce said...

I've read these books a long time ago, seeing them again made me nostalgic :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile said...

I was looking at your first line, thinking "She wants to read a button? What's that? Why is there a space between butt and ton? And why does button have an extra 't'?" Yeah, so I'm a little slow today...

Anyway, it looks like you read a lot of pages (a butt ton? I'm not sure what constitutes a butt ton.), so go you!

I'm glad you had fun doing my challenge, I definitely had fun putting it together!

creativedeeds said...

They were both fast reads for me so I'm sure you can do it! Happy reading ;)

Thien-Kim aka Kim said...

Wow, 15 blogs visited! That's awesome. I love those book covers. They look like papercuts. @fromleft2write www.fromlefttowrite.com