Oh yeah! Bout of Books 5.0 starts reallllll soon - next week, in fact, on August 13th. I'm really excited about it because in July I read 3 books and got super behind in all my reading. Each month I try to read around 8 books. So right now I have 4 from June and 6 from July that I didn't get around to reading and I really want to catch up. I really want to get back into reading more. Lately I've been in such a slump trying to read anything. Not that I'm bored with reading, I just get so tired trying to read. :( So here's the plan...because I'm the (wo)MAN WITH THE PLAN!
- Read 300 pages each day.
- Finish 5 books -
Finished 1Finished 2 Participate in at least 3 challenges - Two finished on TuesdayDone on Weds. Participate in 2 Twitter chats - One down on MondayDone on Weds.
- Visit bloggers also participating and leave lots of comment love - every day!
- Beat my last readathon accomplishments: 4 books, 1393 pages At 2 books, 867 pages
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater- Monday Linger by Maggie Stiefvater- Wednesday
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.