Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 - Day 4 Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day #4 means a little over halfway thru...nooooo!

Today, my plans are to finish Forever. Then start back on The Scorch Trials and get at least 50% thru it.
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)

10 AM
Total pages read: 72
Books read: Forever (currently reading)
Total blogs visited: None yet.

Challenge #1: The Candy Challenge
Q. Tell everyone about your snacking - habits.
A. Depending on my mood and cravings, I could eat yogurt with berries and granola, cereal, leftovers, or one of my favorites, English muffins with melty peanut butter on them.

Next Day Final Update
Total pages read: 72 + 121 = 193
Books read: Forever (currently reading)

Yesterday I thought I was gonna read a lot, but then I was supremely distracted all day. So I didn't read as much as I wanted. I definitely need to kick it up a notch because I have to bring one kitty to the vet today and school shopping tomorrow.

3 comments:

Michelle Crady said...

You are doing much better then I am!!

cindysloveofbooks said...

I have fallen behind and hoping to catch up today. I sadly won't reach my goal but its nice to have some books taken out of my TBR and put in the read pile. Good luck with the rest of the read a thon

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

It looks like you are doing pretty well! I hope your having fun :)