Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 - Wrap Up


I fell off the readathon wagon in the weekend time frame - Day 6 and Day 7, I didn't read at all. On Day 6, I was out from 9am to 5pm school shopping. On Day 7, my allergies got the best of me and I felt like I was hit with a freight train. I couldn't concentrate at all on reading. :(

But coming from a reading slump - where I was finishing 2 or 3 books in a month (OUCH!) compared to 8 to 15 books in a month - I think I did relatively well.

Books read:
Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings [finished at the very beginning]
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Total Pages Read: 482 + 73 + 312 + 193 + 191 = 1251

My Goals that were met:
  • Participate in at least 3 challenges
  • Participate in 2 Twitter challenges
  • Visit a lot of other blogs
My main goal was to beat my last readathon accomplishments: 4 books, 1393 pages - and honestly for only reading 5 days out of the 7 - (and a really shabby 2nd day) I came really close :)

1 comment:

creativedeeds said...

Oh, but you got through Maggie's wolf series so it's all good ;) I just read The Raven Boys and it's going to be another amazing series. Hope to see you in January ;) and over 1200 pages is nothing to sneeze at!