Thursday, August 9, 2012

Two for the Dough [Review]


Stats:
209 pages [Kindle]
First Published 1 January 1996
ISBN:  B000FC0VZW
[Amazon::Barnes&Noble]


Synopsis:
From the author of One for the Money comes the second clever comic mystery featuring irrepressible bounty hunter Stephanie Plum. Here, Stephanie finds herself on the trail of a killer who happens to have a distant relative who's a vice cop with questionable ethics, a libido in permanent overdrive, and a habit of horning in on Stephanie's investigations.


My Thoughts: 
Stephanie Plum is the-bomb-dot-com! Yep, I said it! I went there.

I love how Evanovich writes. It's so witty, funny, and entertaining. I really hope they make this one into a movie as well because it is even better than the first book! I enjoyed more of Morelli and more of Grandma Mazur. I love an author that is willing to throw some worty dirds in there and makes the story more believable and realistic. The second installment stays true to everything Evanovich laid out in the first story. The bounty that Stephanie is hunting in this one is a very crazy guy who happens to be related to Joe Morelli. You are constantly on the edge of your seat, wanting to know what happens next! I am more than ready to read the next one!



Previous Review:
Scott Pilgrim Volume 1: {here}

[Counts toward my TBR Pile challenge: here] 

Linked up at...

2 comments:

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I am caught up on these books and I still love them!!! Great fast reads. Makes me smile too when reading them!!

Angie
Angela's Anxious Life

Tiffany said...

Sounds cute!! I'll have to check it out.

Hope you have a great Friday!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com